Educational Information

Learn With Internet...

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Write an application for the post of ‘Lower Secondary Science Teacher/ Job Application Format / Write an application for the post of a shop assistant

  notesofnepal.blogspot.com       Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Write an application for the post of ‘Lower Secondary Science Teacher’.


                                                                                                                   
Kalimati, Kathmandu
                                                                                                                  
15th Feb, 2019
The Principal,
Glorious International School,
Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
Sub: Application for a Lower Secondary level Science teacher.
Sir,

With reference to your advertisement published in ‘The Republica’, dated 10th June 2009, I wish to apply for the post of Lower Secondary Science teacher. I would like to present the following particulars for your kind perusal and consideration.


I have been teaching as a lower secondary level Science teacher at P.S.B. School for two years since I completed my higher secondary in science from HSEB. As I am guided by the strong zeal to serve my native place, I am determined to serve your institute.

I would be grateful if you kindly provide the opportunity to offer my caliber experience, sincerity and devotion to your institute. My curriculum vitae, testimonials and other documents will tell you about me in detail.

I am looking forward to getting your favorable response as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Name)


Write an application for the post of a shop assistant.

                                                                                                                 Samakhusi, Katmandu.
                                                                                                                
9th February , 2019
The Proprietor
National Book Center
Katmandu

I am a Nepali citizen living at present in Katmandu. Through the advertisement published in The Katmandu Post on February 7, I came to know that your shop is in need of a shop assistant. As I posses required qualification, I wish to apply for it.


My qualifications are as follows: I passed S.L.C. with distinction from boarding school in 2070After S.L.C., I joined Swaraswati College and passed first year with first division. At present I am preparing for the exam of second year.


I have got good working knowledge about dealing with customers. A year before I had worked as a shop assistant in Bidhyarthi Pustak Bhandar. I have good command over English and Hindi. I can hand books and customers properly.


I look forward to hearing from you. If I am called for interview, I would be present with original certificates. I would try my best to satisfy the need of your shop and the demand of customers if I am selected.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Name)

logoblog

Thanks for reading Write an application for the post of ‘Lower Secondary Science Teacher/ Job Application Format / Write an application for the post of a shop assistant

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment:

Comment here,,,,,,