Educational Information

Learn With Internet...

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Advance, Job Application Letter 2020 (word file)

  notesofnepal.blogspot.com       Thursday, January 2, 2020


New Cover letter for your great Job 

Job application letter for Banking Job

2nd January 2020
The Manager
...........................................
Kathmandu

Dear Sir/Madam
With reference to your vacancy announcement, I am applying for the post of .................... in your Company/ Bank/ Office.

I have completed Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS) from ......................... Campus in 2018. I am a fresher and I don’t have long term work experience in any financial institutions or organizations. I have a strong will power and self confidence to work on this post. If I am selected for this post then I can give long term sustainability in the profession. My fluency in English and presentation skills will be additional assets for the institution. If I am selected for the post I assure you of my honesty and commitment towards my duties and responsibilities. If I am selected, I will definitely make you feel glad through my performance.

Lastly, as per your requirement, I have included my resume and further documents to apply for this post. I hope to get positive responses from you soon.

Thanking You.                                                                                      Yours faithfully
                                                                                                           ...............................

u can copy and edit this in word.





logoblog

Thanks for reading Advance, Job Application Letter 2020 (word file)

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here,,,,,,