Educational Information

Learn With Internet...

Friday, August 10, 2018

Acknowledgement for Thesis

  notesofnepal.blogspot.com       Friday, August 10, 2018

Sample of Acknowledgement Letter for Thesis 

Acknowledgement


            This report is prepared by .............. This report helps to find out organizational problems by facing the real world, based on the findings of this report further system development activities are carried out.
           
            I would like to thank Mr. ...... proprietor of.............., who helped me very much to collect the related and required information which are essential for me to bring out the ideas and logic to develop the system that solves the problems of ...............
           
            I enjoyed while visiting Demand Garment to observe and search the problems. It was very much exiting for me. From such types of study and field visit a student can get significant and fundamental knowledge those are essential before starting any system development. My task is to find out the problems of ...........and to overcome those problems developing the required system. At last but not least I would like to thank department of ...... and related teachers who inspired me to bring this report.

logoblog

Thanks for reading Acknowledgement for Thesis

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here,,,,,,