Educational Information

Learn With Internet...

Thursday, August 9, 2018

New CV Format 2018 / Professional CV / Resume

  notesofnepal.blogspot.com       Thursday, August 9, 2018

Advance Format CV / Latest Design CV 2018

Perfect cv is the most impressive for job, best of luck for your future.

CURRICULUM VITAE OF(Your Name)


CAREER OBJECTIVES :
Name:
………………………

Current Address :
Putalisadak, Kathmandu
Mob: +977-98…………
Email: ……@gmail.com

I wish a suitable position where my education, past experiences and my personal skills and ability might assist and boost the organization. I would like to work in a career building organization where I can utilize all my knowledge and personal ability to make the best contribution to the company where I will serve. Using English language and Sociological knowledge that I possess, I like to serve society and broaden my horizon for my further career.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Permanent Address :
…………………………..

Ø  (2009 AD) S.L.C. from Nepal Board
Ø  (2012 AD) +2 from HSEB (English)
Ø  (2015 AD) BA from T U (English)
Ø  (2018 A.D) MA from TU (English Literature)

WORKING EXPERIENCES:
Personal Details :
Date of Birth:
……………
Gender: …..
Father's Name:
………………..
Mother's Name:
……………………
Marital Status: Single

Ø  Working at ………………., ., Kathmandu as English Teacher in 10+2 Level.
Ø  …………………………………………………………
Ø  ………………………………………………………
Ø  ………………………………………………………..
Ø  ………………………………………………………….
Ø  ………………………………………………………
Ø  …………………………………………………….
Ø  ………………………………………………………



TRAINING:
Ø  Awareness Level Training for ten days by Teacher Training
Ø  Teacher Training for two days by Kathmandu University and …………………


You Can copy and paste direct to your word documents .
Thank you .


logoblog

Thanks for reading New CV Format 2018 / Professional CV / Resume

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here,,,,,,